.
“Kita berdakwah, orang meludah. Kita tarbiyah, orang menyampah. Jangan mengalah. Kita seorang khalifah & kita ada Allah.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25 July 2014

I just wonder, I only wonder.

"Sometimes I sad. Sometimes I happy. Why that happened to me?"
"That didn't just happen to you, that happened to me too."
".............to everybody too."

So, that's just introduction. 

Yes man, people said nothing impossible in the world
But I just wonder, I only wonder; 

how could a person insert a toothpaste that out of the tube? 
how could a blind man draw an angle while he never looks an angle? 
how could a baby know how to debate while he/she don't knows anything? 
how could a scientist be a scientist while he/she always sleeps in class?

Enough, I think thats all I can give you as evidence. This sentences; nothing impossible in the world is totally wrong. Yes, those things can happen but its impossible. 



I just finder this photo, guess where I am.

No comments: